Are you in hurry? Then Reserve Your Spot For Trauma Super Conference Now! Registration is 100% free.
A review of Trauma Super Conference 4.0 – This Conference promises to explore the impacts of trauma, share tools and strategies for recovery, and guide you on a path to healing and personal growth! Keep reading to learn about this conference.
Event Name: Trauma Super Conference
Event Starts: Jan 29th – Feb 4th, 2024
Event Cost: FREE to Attend Online
It's a 100% FREE online Summit featuring over 70+ of the world’s leading experts in various fields of specialization.
99.9% of people across the globe have suffered from several traumatic events. Trauma affects every area of your life – health, finances & more. A few can recover from the experience but others need guidance and counselling from experts in trauma, and that is where this conference come in to help.
The biggest trauma-healing event of the year has come. Have you experienced trauma? Maybe you think you have but aren’t quite sure…
Or perhaps you suffer from chronic stress, anxiety, or fatigue and you find it difficult to figure out the cause of the problem.
That’s why I’m delighted to personally invite you to the Trauma Super Conference.
What is a Trauma Super Conference 4.0?
The Trauma Super Conference is a week-long virtual event happening from January 29th to February 4th, 2024. It brings together over 70 world-renowned experts in various areas of trauma healing to share their knowledge.
The event is hosted by Alex Howard, founder of Conscious Life, and Meagen Gibson, Chief Content Officer of Conscious Life, along with Jaï Bristow, a multiethnic queer disabled content creator and diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) consultant.
This conference aims to deeply explore the various dimensions of trauma. It's an amazing experience you wouldn't want to miss because you also have a wealth of extra free resources including tools, techniques, and practices, and several free bonuses.
Which you can start using immediately to help you become aware of your own trauma, understand the impact it has on your daily life, and activate the healing process.
Who Should Attend Trauma Super Conference?
This conference is for anyone who struggles with unresolved trauma or feeling overwhelm. This includes people dealing with anxiety, grief, PTSD, stress, burnout, depression, high sensitivity, low resilience and problems with nervous system regulation.
It will also be of immense value to those supporting others with trauma like therapists, teachers, first responders, doctors and caretakers. Overall, it serves anyone ready to understand their trauma, reduce related issues and start recovering.
Key Benefits of Attending the Conference
The Trauma Super Conference stands out for its comprehensive approach to trauma.
- You’ll get to learn from renowned trauma experts like Dr. Peter Levine, Dr. Richard Schwartz and Britt Frank. So it provides direct access to pioneers in trauma research and treatment.
- Over 70 diverse perspectives on trauma allows you to find the approaches most suited to your needs. From mindfulness and holistic methods to clinical techniques like IFS and EMDR, there are abundant trauma healing modalities covered.
- With evidence-based education on the science and impacts of trauma, you’ll gain clarity on how past wounds affect your health, relationships and personal growth today. This awareness alone can be instrumental in starting the healing process.
- In addition to talks, you’ll get access to extra downloadable resources like tools, techniques and practices. So you can directly apply trauma healing skills in your life after the conference.
- The low cost to access 70+ trauma experts makes the conference extremely good value for money compared to expensive therapy. And you can revisit the resources anytime.
What You’ll Learn at Trauma Super Conference
The conference covers an extensive range of topics, including:
- The different types of trauma
- Anxiety, depression, and sleep issues
- Workplace stress and trauma
- Grief and loss
- First Responder Trauma
- Nervous System Regulation
- Understanding and healing relational trauma
- Inflammation resulting from trauma
- Breathwork and somatic practices
- Inherited trauma
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Holistic and homeopathic approaches
- Attachment styles
- Stress and burnout as a symptom of trauma
- High sensitivity and empathy
- Trauma-Informed Education
- Lucid dreaming
- Collective trauma
- And much more…
Why Shouldn't You Miss the Trauma Super Conference 4.0?
The conference uses a support healing approach, to go deeper into relational trauma, and identify how to work with trauma and the body.
It’s called a “Super Conference” because it’s the most radically comprehensive framework to date for healing from trauma, as developed by some of the most brilliant doctors, therapists, researchers, bestselling authors, and more.
Don't wait till January 29th to reserve your free seat, the slots are very limited to the first 100 participants….. Trauma Super Conference is 100% FREE of charge!
Conclusion And Benefits of The Conference
When you sign up now you’ll be given INSTANT access to 6 BONUS gifts including the following exclusive video sessions:
- “Unbroken: Understanding Trauma Responses” with Dr MaryCatherine (MC) McDonald.
- “Creating Safety in Intimacy” from Darshana Avila
- “Overcoming Adversity Through Community” with Author and mental health professional, Minaa B
- “How To Decode Your Trauma” with Alex Howard, founder of Conscious Life and creator of Therapeutic Coaching™
- “People Pleasing as a Trauma Response” with Matthias Barker, Psychotherapist.
- “How Trauma Affects Your Hormones” with Dr Anu Arasu, founder of London Bioidentical Hormones.
The 2024 Trauma Super Conference 4.0 Jan 29th – Feb 4th, 2024 >>Go here to register now for FREE<<